Where are you from?
Below are the most frequently asked questions.
- What are the distillers made of?
The material used to produce distillers differs depending on the model. Details are indicated in the product descriptions. Mostly, the distillers are made of 304 and 316 stainless steel or copper. Here you can find distillers >CLICK<
- Where are the distillers produced?
Most of the equipment sold by our company was produced in Poland, only "stock pot" was produced outside the European Union.
- Can you produce the equipment according to my design?
Yes, we are a manufacturer and we can weld the product according to your order.
- Where are the items sent from?
All items are sent from Poland.
- What is the delivery time?
The delivery time depends on the ordered product. In the European Union, delivery usually takes 3-7 days.
- Through which company are you sending parcels?
For small packages we use DPD, GLS (ParcelForce) and National Carrier (like Royal Mail, Deutsche Post, Correos, etc.) We send pallet packages by DB Schenker and PEKAES.
- Do you offer wholesale of distillers and distiller accessories?
Yes, we are a producer and direct importer of most of the products we offer. We invite to cooperate stores from around the world.
If you have any question feel free to ask >CLICK<
If you have an idea how we can extend this section let us know!